Having negative thoughts play out like a movie and can only bring us pain.
Negative thoughts drain us of our energy and keep us from being in the present moment. The more we give into our negative thoughts, the stronger they become.
One small negative thought can turn into a huge, speeding ball of ugliness. On the contrary, a small positive thought can have the same effect blossoming into something beautiful.
Here are 7 things we could try to help overcome negative thoughts:
1. Change the tone of our thoughts from negative to positive.
2. Remember that no one is perfect and let ourself move forward.
3. List five things that we are grateful for right now.
4. Read positive quotes.
5. Meditate or do yoga.
6. Surround ourself with positive people.
7. Don’t play the victim. We create our life—we should take responsibility.
Happy positive thinking! 😉